Tuesday, August 30, 2005

An Evening to Myself

After working myself out hard at the gym, I went home last night and just completely relaxed, and it was WONDERFUL! I made myself dinner and took it easy. However, I took it a little too easy, so I am glad Mom called last night and woke me up. (I fell asleep on the couch) It was a pretty uneventful night, but that's a nice change for me. I am trying to have more nights like this...it keeps me balanced.

I worked out hard at the gym. Between running on the treadmill and making myself lift some weights, I was pretty worn out last night, but it's such a feeling of accomplishment! Tonight we work out my legs, and I am looking forward to that. I usually end up sore, but it's a good kind of sore. :) Who ever thought that this would be something I enjoy as much as I do?

I'm feeling rather blah today. I wish I would win the lottery so I could do something besides work. I'd actually like to go to nursing school. I'm still trying to figure out how to make that happen. I'd also buy a condo if I won the lottery. I even have it picked out! It's not huge, and it's close to where I live now. They've just built some brand new ones and I love the outsides. Just for fun, I may have to go take a tour and see the insides. I'd also buy a BMW 325i. That's my car. So I have it all figured out. I guess I actually need to just buy a ticket now. I never remember to do that.

So that's about it. I am looking forward to a three day weekend coming up. No plans, just need to rest.

No comments: