Monday, July 11, 2005

Ah, Mondays.

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was pretty busy, but good. I worked out on Friday night with Jacqueline, and it was a good one! Yes, there were lunges involved, and I'm still a little sore today, but it gives me a feeling of empowerment. I worked out like a fiend yesterday morning and that made me feel even better! Saturday was busy...saw Gran, and she is continuing to do well. My 10 year old cousin, Ashley, is staying with my mom for 2 weeks, so it's been exhausting keeping her busy. She's a good kid, but she doesn't know how to entertain herself, so she gets a little whiny when no one will play with her. I took her swimming at Angela's yesterday and I am hoping it helped wear her out a bit, but you never know with her!

Speaking of yesterday, I lost another .5 pound for a total of 61! I had a hard time last week, and I ate a few things I shouldn't have, but this week is already starting out better and I am going to do well this week!

Mia and I saw "Guess Who" this weekend at the dollar theater, and we laughed our heads off! That movie was hilarious! (Total brain candy, but very funny!) I didn't think I was an Ashton Kutcher fan, but he was funny! After the movie, we thought about going dancing, but opted for drinks and a snack at Fox and Hound in Lewisville. After that we went back to her house and just listened to some cds and had a couple drinks. It was a nice wind down to a busy week!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Have a good Monday! (or at least I hope everyone gets through their Monday succesfully!)

No comments: