Monday, July 25, 2005

The Weekend Update

It's been a busy weekend! I had drinks on Friday with Angela and Kim Williams, who is a new a fabulous friend! (She has an upcoming birthday so we will continue to celebrate her fabulousness!) Saturday, all my stress from the week caught up with me and I slept until 11:30am! (I never do that anymore!) So I got up, went to work out, ran some errands, and then had dinner with Kevin. We went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I thought was just ok. Cousin Jen came by for a bit...poor baby was having a bad migraine so I gave her some of the stuff I take for it and it seems to have helped!

Sunday, however, was a very up and down day. My Gran has had another heart attack, although this one seems to be much smaller than the one from last February. I spent the morning with her, then went to the gym and then to Weight Watchers, where I lost another 2 pounds for a grand total of 65.5 now! (Yay!!)

I got to have a drink with Christy last night, and she is doing well. She has a birthday coming up!! (And so does Rich, although I am not sure of the date of his, so Happy Birthday Rich!) It was nice to catch up with her and just hang out. We're going to walk together this week, and I am looking forward to seeing her new dog, Mugsy.

So it's been a busy weekend. Please keep my Gran in your prayers. I am so afraid she will get depressed and discouraged. She's been making such good progress, and I want her to be able to get home, even for just a little bit.

Have a good day, everyone!

2 comments:

tom said...

Sorry about your Gran. I will think good thoughts.

I was also unimpressed by Charlie And the Factory.

Anonymous said...

I hated that movie!!