Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's a Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday!

Ugh...Couldn't the holiday weekend have been just a little longer? I wasn't ready to come back to work!

I had a nice weekend. Didn't do too much. Mostly because I was so sore from my workout Friday, but I finally felt like exercising yesterday, so I got back to it. I'm working with Jaqueline today, but it's an arms day...hopefully no lunges!!

No big news really. Gran is doing very well...she is close to being able to actually get herself into a standing position on her own, and that will be a very big step in her recovery! My cousin Jennifer got a job (right on, girl!), and Mia got a promotion (woo-hoo!).

I had dinner with Angela and her husband Tom last night. I think I am still full this morning! I am going to need to work my tush off this week to compensate! (We went to Posados for dinner...YUM!)

That's the news for now. I hope you had a good weekend!

1 comment:

tom said...

You had a big Tex-Mex meal? How does that work in to the body work?