Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hooray for Humpday!

Welcome to the middle of the week!! It was a crazy drive to work this morning...BAD traffic! Ugh! But it's going to be a good day because it's Wednesday! (Two more days to payday, too!)

I'm sore from last night's workout...my arms feel a bit spaghetti-like after lifting weights, but it's nice to feel progress! After I worked out I went to Angela and Tom's for dinner. I had a very tasty whitefish, and that girl makes any salad a special treat! She took a bag of lettuce and turned it into a culinary delight...she needs to be a chef! By the time I got home, I was full of salad and feeling very sleepy!

Tonight I am going to go see Gran and check on how she's doing. I hear she was not in a good mood last night, so I will go and cheer her up! :)

Everyone cross your fingers that things go well with the space shuttle launch this morning!

Oh, here's a random picture...

This is Kim and I having a pint in an English pub. Cheers to all our friends in London!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Holly: (Sorry for posting as anonymous, I forgot my username and password)...

Great picture Jen! You look so pretty! And what a nice tan you got going on...