Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Champion of Putt-Putt

We took my 10 year old cousin to play Putt-Putt last night, and I actually had a good time! I haven't done that in years, and I had a blast! I won by one stroke, so I crowned myself the mini-golf queen. :) I'm going to have to get a group of friends together and go do that again sometime. That was too much fun. :) My cousin, Ashley, isn't as easily amused as I am. I think she was bored after about the fourth hole, but she'll have to get over herself. I guess being 10 and having to hang out with your relatives is SOOOO not cool. However, Friday we are going to an indoor rock climbing place and I think she is pretty pumped up about that. And then we're going to go to the Harry Potter party at B&N that night and she seems to think that will be cool as well, so maybe she'll be okay about hanging with us. Gee..I thought I was at least marginally cooler than that! Nothing like a 10 year old to put you in your place!

After Putt-Putt, I went home and changed clothes and headed off to the gym. I worked out HARD, and I am feeling very good about that. (I was sweaty and icky afterwards!) Tonight I work with Jacqueline and it's arms night! (Woo-hoo!) Afterwards I am going to Angela's for dinner...she's grilling fish. :) (Angela is an incredible cook!) A dip in her pool after a hard workout will be nice.

I had my mid-year review today at work, and it was just wonderful, so I am feeling quite happy about that. I'm also feeling a little inspired to try and take on some new things here, so we'll see how that goes and what things present themselves.

For some reason, I am really missing being in Paris today. I've been home for one month as of today, and I would love to go back. It was just a perfect vacation! (I was looking at my checking account online and saw some of my charges I made in Paris, so I think that's what is making me miss it)

Yo...peace out.

No comments: