Friday, July 22, 2005

I Thought Friday Would NEVER Come!

It's been a long week! I'm tired, and slightly grumpy, but it's all good...it's Friday! I don't plan to do much this weekend because I need the rest. Work has been particularly stressful, and I don't see the end in sight right now, so I am going to relax as much as possible over the weekend. Perhaps I need to look into getting a massage. I'm still sore from the Tuesday workout, and tonight is arms night with Jacqueline, so I am going to be useless after the trip to the gym!

Mia and her husband Brian head out on vacation tomorrow. They're going to Cozumel, so hopefully everything is in good shape after the hurricane hit there. (I hope the water is nice and clear!) I know I just went to Paris last month, but I would love another vacation! A weekend down at the coast would work...just somewhere relaxing. I do, however, have a girl's trip planned for January. Angela is going to Salt Lake City and she is going to have a double room, so she invited my mom and I to come up for the weekend. My mother does extensive genealogy research, and that's the place to go to get detailed information, so while mom is researching Angela and I will be shopping. :) I know SLC isn't the excitement capital of the US, but it will be snowy up there and honestly, it will just be nice to get away!

That's it for today...no big news. I think I'll buy myself something this weekend...I just don't know what yet.

No comments: