Sunday, July 03, 2005

Finally!!

It's official! I have now lost 60.5 pounds!! I lost 1 pound this week at WW, butprobably more than that because I had gained last week but opted to not know how much. :) So big celebration! I would get up and do a happy dance, but my legs are STILL sore from working with my trainer on Friday! I may have been the last person in the world to find this out, but lunges HURT!! I am going to try and walk tonight to work through the soreness. Man, my thighs have been killing me!! But it's a good hurt...I know I am being productive and building muscle, and that's what I want to be doing.

Nothing too new and exciting to report. Saw Herbie Fully Loaded Friday night. Cute movie, but not an award winner. I am boycotting War of the Worlds because I am sick to death of Tom Cruise. So maybe I can find something else worthwhile to see. I watched Cold Mountain on DVD. That didn't end like I thought it would. Interesting movie, though.

Tomorrow I am planning to take it easy. I'm feeling a bit worn out and would like to relax. What is everyone doing fo the 4th?

Whatever you do, be safe! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats on you milestone. Proud of you :-).