Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hurry Up, Cool Front!

They say tomorrow we won't get out of the 80s!! I'm so excited about that! (Too bad it's only for a day, though.) I am really ready for slightly cooler weather. Aren't we all ready to feel like we're not going to melt every time we walk outdoors?

My Gran is doing much better. Her spirits are good, and she seems to be feeling a lot better. I am hoping that she'll be out of the ICU soon, however the staff there is absolutely wonderful and they take such good care of her. I want so badly for her to get back to her routine of PT so she will be able to get up and walk and then go home. If she could just get out of bed on her own and get herself moving around, she could be out of the care facility in no time. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes. Please continue to send her good thoughts!

In other news, tonight it "Leg Night" at the gym, so rest assured there will be soreness and a couple of aches and pains tomorrow, but it's worth it. :) After I work out tonight I am going to Christy's to walk with her. We're going to take her dog, Mugsy, for a walk. I'm so proud of Christy! She's lost 5 pounds! (We are ALL doing so well!) I forgot to give Angela her shout out from Sunday...she lost 4.5 for a total of 20 pounds now!

I think that's about it for today. Everyone keep cool and have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

tom said...

After leg night, you should have foot.leg massage late-night.