Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Joy of Old Friends!

I had dinner with my friend Michelle last night, and we had such a good time! We go all the way back to elementary school, and it was wonderful to get together and revisit some good times. She's going to organize a dinner and invite some of our old friends and I am really excited about that!

Tonight I'm having dinner with Christy, and it seems like I haven't seen her forever too! It's Souper!Salad! night for us. :) I'm heading right to the gym after work since it's Tuesday with Jacqueline tonight! (This translates to sore arms!) Christy works until 7, so that gives me plenty of time to get a good workout in. I need to beg her to cut my hair again...it's getting heavy and my roots are showing, so time to touch up the color as well!! (I'm too young to battle gray hair!! I'm only 33!)

In other news, I read that Colin Farrell is trying to stop the release of a rather intimate video he made. Can I just say one thing to every celebrity who puts a "special moment" on video? ANYTHING YOU PUT ON TAPE CAN COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ASS! Hasn't anyone figured this out? And seriously, I don't want to see Colin Farrell's business. So there's my rant about people who don't think about the consequences of their actions.

I think that's it for today. Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ought to have an old school friends luncheon and invite Kim!