Friday, July 08, 2005

El fin de semana!

(For all you non-spanish speakers, that means "the end of the week")

For a short week, it's been a long one! However, today has been a good day. Nothing special going on, just having a better day today. Mia and I ate our lunches together and laughed and enjoyed ourselves. We have a 2:30pm afternoon appointment in the breakroom to de-stress together, and I am looking forward to that.

Tonight is legs night. Don't get excited, fellas, it just means that Jaqueline and I are working my lower body at the gym tonight. Sadly, this includes those lunges. Man, those KILL me! But at least I know they are working! After that, I may just need to go home and collapse. That is, if I can walk to my car in order to get home!

Tomorrow night is movie night! (YAY!) Mia has generously volunteered to make chicken enchiladas for dinner...she's a very good cook, so that sounds tasty to me! (and she will make them Weight Watchers friendly!)

So I think that's it for now. Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

tom said...

I did start to get excited when I read legs night.