Friday, July 15, 2005

Ladies Who Lunch

Today is Friday, and I'm having lunch with the girlies. Holly, Mia, Jen (my cousin and I share the same fabulous name) and I are meeting my mother and my little cousin Ashley for lunch at Tin Star today. Have you eaten there? FABULOUS food! I love it! After lunch, I get to hug everyone goodbye and be off for the rest of the afternoon, which thrills me endlessly. I'm going to help take Ashley to an indoor rock climbing place, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not climbing, I'll just be her spotter. Then after "Leg Night" (love those lunges!), I am going to take her to Barnes and Noble for their big Harry Potter release party tonight. Tomorrow we're all gathering at Angela's for an afternoon swim, so that will be fun.

Christy has a birthday in a couple weeks..Yay! I have to figure out what to get her...maybe a gift card to Express or Target. I know she loves both! I'd like to take her to the Melting Pot since it's our favorite place. We'll see what the finances look like.

So I almost ended up with a dog last night. There was a knock at the door and when I looked through the peephole, there was a hot guy out there. My first thought was of what my mother always says..."When you get that weight off, guys will be knocking down your door!" Was this true? Has this guy heard I've lost 61 pounds? Why did I change into my workout clothes already? Damn! So when I opened the door, he was holding a really sweet little dog. Apparently, hotguy had rescued the little sweetie and was trying to find it's owner. I told him if he didn't that I would take the dog and help find it a home, but he must have found the owners. Just as well...Cleo would have been oh so mad at me!

So that's it for me! Have a good Friday and I'll post again soon!

No comments: