Wednesday, July 06, 2005

London in 2012? Really?

I have to confess that I was disappointed to find out his morning that Paris will not host the 2012 Olympics. I was looking forward to seeing familiar places, although I am sure I will see familiar sights in London. It's just that I spent to much time in Paris and it's close to my heart. London will do a great job, I am sure. But Volleyball under the Eiffel Tower? Fencing at the Louvre courtyard? How wonderful it would have been to see those places again. I suppose I'll just have to go back to Paris and experience those things all over again. :)

I am so sleepy today! After I got finished a great workout with Jacquelyn, I went to get a new tire and then went home and fell asleep in my chair. I woke up about 8:45 and made a salad, ate that, and then went to bed. I didn't sleep very well, and I don't know why. Stress? I had a very stressful day here at work yesterday, so that must have been it. Hopefully today will go better!

I'm glad it's Wednesday...that means that the week is about halfway over, and I can start to think about relaxing over the weekend. I just don't feel like doing much. I feel like I have been running all over the place, and I really just want to take it easy. I'm going to see Gran tonight, so that will be nice. Hopefully I will get to hear about her latest therapy accomplishments!

Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

tom said...

Take me with you to Paris next time.

Seriously, I am dying to see more pics!

Did you ride that boat on the river like in Cary and Audrey Charade?

Jennifer said...

We did ride the boat...it was wonderful! (We also got mooned by a very attractive Frenchman on the riverbank...very memorable!)