Monday, October 03, 2005

Ah, Mondays!

So I'm back at work today. When I came in, there was a lovely sympathy card signed by my entire team and filled with beautiful sentiments. I truly love the people I work with! It made my eyes well up just a little, but it also made me smile. I miss Gran, but I know she is happy and well now. :)

It was really tough when the alarm went off this morning. I haven't been on a very consistent schedule for the last week. In a way, it's good for me to get back to work. I need to get to the gym tonight, and I need to do laundry and clean the apartment. Everything seems to have been neglected for the last week. I am having dinner with Grampa on Wednesdays now, so I am looking forward to that.

I had brunch with Joseph and some of his friends yesterday and we had a very good time. It was fun to get out and laugh like that, and I needed it!

My WW meeting leader, Sally, is moving to Michigan. This makes me very sad for many reasons, because she has been such an inspiration and a cheerleader for me. However, her husband has become very ill and they are moving to be near their family. I'm really going to miss her!

I think that's all the news for today. Its good to be back with some regularity! Have a good Monday!

No comments: