Friday, October 21, 2005

A Very Long Week

Finally it's Friday! I shouldn't complain since I was off Wednesday, but I wasn't feeling good. But I am loving the weather today and wish I didn't have to come back from lunch! It would be nice to have a fireplace on nights like tonight, but I don't have one. :( I'll just snuggle with my kitty and bask in the warm glow of the TV.

I got invited to a Halloween party for tomorrow night, but I am going to pass. Not feeling the Halloween vibe...and I don't have a costume, so no biggie for me. Halloween hasn't ever been a big deal to me. I used to participate in a haunted house that my friend Kevin always took great pride in, and that was ALWAYS fun! We don't really do that anymore, and since then Halloween just seems like another day. I even bought candy for trick-or-treaters last year and didn't get a single knock on my door. Bummer! I'll probably go to my parent's house for dinner this year. Which is a happy alterntive to sitting home waiting for nothing! :)

It's a slow and quiet day here at work. I am going to see a movie with Kevin tonight and I don't know what we're going to see. There are a few things out that interest me, but I think they're mostly chick-flicks. Although I do want to see Flightplan (Jodi Foster). We'll see what else is showing, though.

I hope all of you have a great weekend! Too everyone in Hurricane Wilma's path, please be careful and go somewhere safe! (Thanks for reminding me of the correct name, Dad!)

One more quick prayer...I got news from my mom that my cousin Jen's mom has cancer and has been given a negative prognosis. Please keep her in your prayers/good thoughts!

Hugs to all of you and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: