Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Community Day in Review

So yesterday was our Community Day. I spent my time sanding, painting, and hauling branches to a dumpster and let me tell you, it was hard work! The rain helpd off until the end of the day, so we managed to get most everything finished. We were a very tired and sweaty bunch when it was finished! I wish they would have our appreciation dinner the next day so we could all look nice, but no...we have to go to the Omni looking like the last rose of summer! And Holly really is right...it would be nice if they could do a little better than hamburgers or grilled chicken for us!

When I got home I was happy to get out of my sweaty clothes and clean up! I went over to Mom and Dads for a bit, and then Mom and I ran a bunch of stuff up to Goodwill. Then on to Walgreens and then home. I got back in time to watch my favorite show...Law&Order: SVU. I love that show!

Tonight is leg night, so I am preparing for a beating! After my workout I am having dinner with Christy, whom I have not seen in forever it feels like, so I am excited about seeing her. :)

So that's about it for now. Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: