Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blah.

That pretty much sums it up. Blah. I am having allergy trouble this morning, so I feel stuffy and sleepy. I didn't sleep very well last night, which always surprises me after a leg workout. After the workout I ran out to Kev's to pick up my laptop. We grabbed some dinner and I hung out for a bit but I kept falling asleep on the couch so I came home. I figured I would go right to sleep when I got in bed, but no. And when I did finally fall asleep, I feel like I kept waking up throughout the night. This is driving me nuts. So today I am a little grumpy and pretty much would love to have just stayed home by myself. I promise to try and get over myself.

I don't have any real news, just the usual stuff. I am going to perk myself up and have dinner with Grampa tonight. That's always a good thing. :) I know that if nothing else, that will make my day!

I hope everyone is starting their day out better than me! Have a good one!

No comments: