Friday, October 07, 2005

Yes, I'm a Liar.

I didn't get my pictures uploaded as promised. Please do not pelt me with rotten fruit if you see me out and about anywhere. I am going to shoot for Saturday to get that done. I went to support local music last night...Saints and Sinners played an awesome set at the Ardvark Bar in Ft. Worth. Pretty cool venue, I might add. The band before them was a beating for me to listen to, though. Actually the band was fine, the lead singer was terrible! They did a cover of Kelly Clarkson's "Since You've Been Gone" and I thought I would die. I should have stepped up on stage and offered to finish the song for them. Man, the suck-o-meter was off the charts! But all was good in the world when my Saints and Sinners boys got on stage! (And big thank you to Brian for putting me on the list!!)

Tonight I am having Joseph and some of his friends over for dinner and then we're going out for a bit. Tomorrow Joseph has a rugby game and I am going to go cheer for him. I've never been to a rugby game so this should be fun. I love hockey and from what I've seen on TV, rugby looks like hockey on steroids. Should be interesting!

Saturday night is looking pretty laid back. I'm waiting to hear back from Christy to see if she wants to have a little dinner, but if that doesn't work out I may just stay in and veg. It's been a long week! The idea of making dinner for myself and eating on the patio just seems like something nice to do for myself.

What is everyone else doing this weekend? Whatever you do, have fun!

Hugs to everyone!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Welcome, Dave! Sometimes my blog is pointless and rambling, but every once in a while I have a nugget of something interesting and relevant, so stay tuned! :) Glad you stopped in!