Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Beauty of a Lazy Day

It's been so nice today...just being lazy and doing the things I want to do. I had brunch with Grampa and had a lovely morning. Mia and I were going to go see Joseph play rugby today, but it turned out he wasn't going to be playing so she and I opted to hang out and wander around Target and marvel at the fun fall clothes. Both of us had plans that fell through at the last minute, so we're going to go out to dinner and hang out for a bit. (I'm waiting for her to get ready as I write this)

Tomorrow I am having brunch with Joseph and Eric and then off to WW. I know, I haven't gone to a meeting in two weeks, but I am for sure going tomorrow. I've had a hard time lately, so thank God for the workouts! (I ran/walked for 4 miles yesterday!! I'm so proud!) My jeans are fitting a bit loose, so that's encouraging. :)

Joseph and Eric came over for dinner last night and then we went to the gay bar and Jen and Craig met us out there. We had a really fun time, but I had a bit of a realization that I may be getting a little tired of the bar scene. Joseph and I both are feeling the same way about that.

So anyhow, everyone have a fun Saturday night!

2 comments:

tom said...

Any fun new gay bar stories?

Jennifer said...

LOL...no, it was an uneventful night for me. Had a drink and hung out and chit-chatted with new and interesting people. I did have a rather unattracive and scary looking woman ask me to dance, but I politely declined. That's not my bag, baby!