Monday, October 31, 2005

A Fresh Start

Happy Halloween!!

I have decided to try to refocus on my WW program. I've been having trouble for about a month now, and soI am recommitting myself. I opted to not weigh in this week to give myself a fresh start. So I am probably going to need some encouragement from you, my friends. I've lost 77.5 pounds and I refuse to quit now. So I am absolutely going to do it right this week! :)

I had a pretty good weekend. Went out with Joseph and Dima Saturday night. I enjoy their company so much! :) I got to have dinner and catch up with Angela and Tom last night. It's always such a treat to spend time with them! I've felt a little worn out with stress, but I got a good night's sleep last night and feel much better today.

Tomorrow night is an All Saints service at church, where everyone in the congregation who passed away over the last year is remembered by name, so my Gran will be remembered. I'm going to that tomorrow night. The choir is singing Faure's Requiem which is a beautiful piece of music and I cannot wait to get lost in the sounds of the choir. It will be a wonderful evening.

Also, a big shout out to my cousin Jen. I'm thinking of you, girl!

For all my other friends who stop in to read my daily ramblings, have a good Monday!! I'm glad you dropped by! :)

3 comments:

tom said...

Have a costume for tonight. I would like to see in one of those sexy maid outfits.

Jennifer said...

Well Starman, I happen to have the best dad ever! (I think you might know him!)

Joseph said...

You are so wonderful and I love you very much. Keep up the WW if you need to call when you feel weak, I will be here. You rock!!!