Monday, October 10, 2005

Back on Track

So I made it to my WW yesterday. I used my "No Weigh In Pass" which means I went to the meeting but chose not to step on the scale. I do know for a fact I have gained a couple pounds, but I know why and I am getting myself back on track now. I am absolutely going to have a good week and get those pounds off of me. My short-term goal is to have a total of 85 pounds off by Thanksgiving, and I think I can do that. That's only about 7.5 pounds in 6 weeks, so this is totally do-able. My biggest problem has been that I haven't written everything down that I've eaten, which makes me lose track and then it all goes downhill from there. In my meeting yesterday we talked about the things that keep us anchored and focused, and a handful of women in my group said that I was their anchor/inspiration. I swear I thought I would cry! I don't think I've ever felt like an inspiration, but I guess we never know how our actions influence other people, do we?

In other news, I got to see Andy and Melissa's new baby yesterday. She is so tiny and precious! Her name is Kaylee Jane and she is so quiet and sweet! However, Andy has some serious bags under his eyes! Melissa should be in the hospital for another day or two, and then it's home they go. Very exciting for them!

That's about it for my news. Everyone have a good Monday...hugs to you all!

3 comments:

tom said...

Do you weigh in once a week?

Blonde said...

I think it is wonderful that your accomplishment is inspiring others at your meetings. You should be proud of yourself!

Jennifer said...

I do weigh in once a week (Sundays). I can use a pass to weigh in, but I can't use it twice in a row, so I HAVE to weigh in next week, which will be just fine. I expect good things from the scale next week! :)