Thursday, October 27, 2005

Darn Allergies!

So today I am stuffy and my eyes are watery (don't worry...not another breakdown, just allergies!). I want to stay home and sleep so badly, but there is just too much to do right now at work. Ugh!

I had dinner with Grampa and Mom last night. After the day I had, Grampa made me a martini when I got to his house and that was a big help! :) We went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner and then went back to the house to visit. It just feels so good to spend time with him, and especially yesterday.

When I got home, I took a hot bubble bath to help me relax, and then I went to bed around 9pm. I needed the sleep desperately. I was just so worn out. I have decided that today will be a much better day. No crying episodes at work.

So that's it for now. I'm still not very awake, so I am going to get some coffee. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: