Monday, October 17, 2005

Good News at WW

I had a good weigh in yesterday at WW! Now, last week I used my No Weigh In Pass, but I got on the scale anyhow and the news was not good at all...throughout everything that had happened over the two weeks prior to that, I had eaten a bunch of food at that was really bad for me, and it showed up on the scale. (to the tune of 7 pounds....I'm not proud of that at all.) HOWEVER...I got on the scale yesterday and lose 5 of that, so I was very pleased! (2 more to go and I'll have gotten all of that awfulness off of my body!) So I am feeling good about that.

It was a quiet day yesterday, but I needed that. I got to bed nice and early and slept well, but I am not feeling great today. Whatever it is I'm sure will pass quickly. I don't feel sick, just don't feel great.

I get my flu shot today and as much as I hate getting shots, I'll be glad to get it. I get one every year (except last year) and I generally don't have any problems with the flu.

Here's a great quote for the day...

In every soul there is locked away an adventure. It may be as small as a walk in the park or as grand as climbing a mountain. The key to happiness is unlocking that adventure and bringing it into the light. Go take that walk in the park or climb that Everest and see what joy and further adventures it brings. A life void of adventure is an empty existence and one full of regrets.

Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

I think it is fabulous that you had the will power and discipline to get right back on track!

Keep up the good work!