Saturday, October 01, 2005

Back in the Swing of Things

It's been a tough week with WW...people have been bringing lots of food by, but none of it is anything healthy, so tomorrow I am going to the meeting, but not weighing in. I've had enough bad news for a while! But I have been working out and I am trying to get back on track.

I sold my old car today...YAY! I have a friend whose son will get his license in January, and my old Civic will be perfect for him. I cleaned it out this morning and thought of all theplaces I have been in that car. Mostly I thought of driving all over Seattle in that baby. And then the long, LONG drive home from Seattle! I'll miss her, but I am happy to send her to a loving home. And I can still visit her from time to time. :)

I don't have any big news today. I am feeling good and have a real sense of peace about everything. I miss my Gran, but I know she's with me in spirit, and that makes me smile.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hugs to you all!

No comments: