Friday, October 28, 2005

It Has Arrived!

Friday!! It's been a long time coming!! This week has been so challenging for me...I am looking forward to running with Jacqueline tonight to get rid of some of this stress!

I want to just relax and enjoy myself this weekend. Saturday night I am going to Joseph's to hang out and watch movies and relax. That's just what I need! :) His friend who works at a french bistro is going to bring a fabulous dessert for us to share, so movies, good company, and creme brulee...is there anything more wonderful than that? :)

So I am going to relax and have fun this weekend and try to imrpove my attitude. It's going to be a good day! :)

1 comment:

Blonde said...

I hope that you had the rest and relaxtion that you were seeking!

Creme Brulee...YUM...don't know and don't care about the points on that! I have a fabulous recipe for Maple Creme Brulee that I make every Thanksgiving (the NO POINT holiday ;) ).