Monday, October 24, 2005

Castles ARE Allowed!!

So while I was out hiking at the lake this weekend, I saw a very odd sign. Well, the sign itself might not have been so odd, but a part of it struck me as very strange. Here's the sign...




The sign itself is just a sign with the name of the hiking trail on it. Here's the odd part...


It appears that hiking is ok, horses are not ok, but castles are permitted? What does this mean? I never once saw a castle while hiking. I was slightly disappointed about that. But perhaps next time I go hiking I will bring my own. Very strange!

So my WW was definitely NOT a success. I had a very small gain. I'm just having a hard time right now. One of the big keys to WW success is writing everything you eat in a "journal". I haven't been very good about that for the last month, and I think that is part of my problem. I don't know why I've been so resistant about doing it. It's not a pain, it's not hard or time consuming. So in an effort to really get myself back on track, my mother and I are going to fax each other copies of our journals every afternoon. This makes me accountable and will hopefully really keep me in line with that. I'll let you know how it's going. I'm going to have 85 pounds off my Thanksgiving no matter what! (Because I want 100 pounds off by January 1st!)

Jaqueline and I worked out at my complex Friday night. We went running, did lunges, and step-ups and I was worn out afterwards! I like having my sessions outside when the weather is that lovely! I am wondering about this week...I sure would love to run outside again!

So really other than that, there's not any big news. I did see Elizabethtown Friday night. It was good, but a couple of places were hard for me because of recent family events. But it was a good movie...even Kevin liked it. :)

So that's about it. Hope you all have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think the castle sign is a symbol for the Corps of Engineers

Blonde said...

Don't sweat the slight gain this week. You know what you are capable of and how to get back on track. It is all in the mind set. You are fabulous and you know that you will reach your goal by Thanksgiving!

Good luck this week!