Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Late Night Coffee Run

So around 8:30 last night Joseph called and we chatted for a bit and then decided to meet for coffee. I love spontaneous plans! I threw on my jeans and headed out. We hung out at Starbucks for a while until a friend of his met us out there, and then we went to a place called Jasmine's for tea. We spent some time just being silly and laughing and it was a great time.

I am a little tired today, but I don't mind. I will eat a good lunch and then be ready to run this afternoon with Jacqueline. She's doing so well after her breakup! Her ex is still acting rather childishly, but it's all proving to her that calling off the wedding was the right thing to do.

I am determined to stay on track with WW this week. I am working really hard to stay focused and get back on my losing streak. I absolutely will have 85 pounds off by Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow night I am having dinner with Grampa. I missed last week because I wasn't feeling good. I come from a family of germophobes, and whenever you're sick, you don't bring the germs around. You stay home!! (Which is fine, because who wants to spread germs and either get sick or make someone else sick?)

So other than that, I have zero news. Nothing big going on, just the usual stuff. I am loving the cooler weather! I am finally getting to wear some of the scarves I bought in Paris last June, and I have gotten more compliments on my scarves! I love it when people say "where did you get that?" Then I get to reply, "I got it in Paris!" I love saying that!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: