Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Seriously, No News!

I got home from work yesterday, chatted on the phone for a bit, sat down to decide on dinner, and woke up in my chair at 9pm. So yeah, I didn't get anything done last night! Shame on me! I had planned to make dinner and go work out, but didn't do either.

Today is Community Service Day at work. I'll be out of the office for the day working at the Salvation Army doing all kinds of stuff, but mostly sanding so that another team can follow behind and paint. (We're refurbishing the outside of the building) And then when all is said and done, we're having a company wide dinner at the Omni Mandalay Hotel close to the office. I don't mind...it's nice to get away from the office for the day!

So that's it for now. Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

tom said...

what will you wear to the dinner? will you take pictures for us?

Your fans demand it.

Jennifer said...

My dear Feetman, it was a very informal dinner. We were in jeans and uninteresting shoes that were simply keeping our feet covered while we worked outside, so it wasn't anything special. We all looked pretty worn out so there were no pics to be seen!

And Holly, I totally agree!