Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Don't Enjoy Getting Shots

So I got my flu shot yesterday...OW! The shot itself wasn't so bad, but my arm hurt a bit for the rest of the evening. I hate shots more than I can say. I know it's a small needle, etc, but I just really despise getting them. (My parents can certainly attest to that!)

Tonight it leg night with Jacqueline. I am really looking forward to burning some calories! I'm going to get there about 30 minutes early to spend time on the treadmill and try and burn off a few more. Then after I am done and showered, I am going to Joseph's for a bit. We're going to hang out and relax. I love going over there, but dang! Having to take the tollway eats up my change and I hate scrounging. I have resisted the temptation for years to purchase a TollTag, but I broke down yesterday and ordered one online. So in just a few days I won't have to worry about that any more. It will be nice to just zip through the tollgates and not have to stop and throw change in the basket-like thing. I was coming home on the tollway last night and felt like I had to stop way too often. Ugh! (Wow...I can complain about something for DAYS, can't I?)

Work is dragging today. I feel a little tired, but I shouldn't. I got a decent night's sleep last night, so I guess it must be the weather. It's supposed to get chilly again this weekend!! I love wearing jackets, and I bought a bunch of scarves in Paris back last June, so I can't wait to wear them! I also ordered a bunch of stuff from The Gap and Old Navy, so they should be in soon and maybe I can wear some of the new sweaters this weekend!

Obviously I have no real news to discuss today. I'm feeling rather cheerful and happy today...and very chatty, apparently. I'll put a stop to the nonsense now. I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

tom said...

Just good to see you in a good mood.

Jessica said...

Tolltags are awesome! I wish I could find mine...

Kim said...

My cats love the Old Navy box that my stuff came in. Save it for Cleo :-).