Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Day of Rest

I was in the office for about an hour yesterday and then decided I felt crummy so I headed home. I slept for most of the day and was glad I was feeling better, but I make a lousy patient and felt very cooped up so I took myself to a movie last night. I saw In Her Shoes. I love this movie. It moved me in a lot of ways and there was a lot I found that I could identify with. Some of it was hard because parts of it take place in a nursing/assisted living home and I found myself tearful and missing my Gran, but I thought it was a very good movie. It may be a little "chick-flicky" for you guys, so I would recommend it for the ladies. Just go alone and experience the movie.

So after the movie I stopped by Mom and Dad's for a bit. I am finding that I am really missing my Gran right now and was getting a little bit teary, but I'm ok. I just miss her. I think Mom does, too.

Tonight I am going to my friend Michelle's for dinner. Michelle and I go way back to elementary school! She's married with two kiddos now and it's always a treat to catch up with her. We laugh and have such a great time!

So that's about it for me today. I still feel kind of blah, but better than yesterday. I hope it's not a reaction to my stupid old flu shot!

Everyone have a great day! :)

No comments: