Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

So when I told my trainer I wanted her to work me harder, apparently I was smoking crack that day. Oh my gosh, I am about as useful as spaghetti today! We worked legs last night, and I am one sore girl! And when we work out on Friday, she's meeting me at my apartment and we're going running on the trail in my complex. I think I have some sort of disease where I can't shut up, so I just keep blurting out these great ideas about how we should work me out harder! Seriously, I'm glad we're going it, but I spent a majority of my week with sore arms/legs. At least it feels like progress!

I was so proud of myself last night...I got a lot done around the apartment. I still have some stuff to take to the Salvation Army or Goodwill, but other than that the place looks good! I am having some friends over for dinner friday night and would like for things to look decent. I think it's time to clear off some of the plants on the patio. I don't always do well with plants, even though I love them. Christy is wonderful with plants! I wish I had her green thumb!

Other than all that silliness, no news. I am having dinner with Grampa tonight, so I am really looking forward to spending some quiet time with him.

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: